Absolute Environmental Services is an asbestos removal company near Sydney dedicated to protecting people in NSW and their homes or work places from hazards such as asbestos, lead and mould. Since 2005 our specialists have been safely removing and disposing of hazardous materials from buildings, plants, factories, warehouses, parks, reserves, and private residences in the Sydney area and all across NSW. See some of our projects.
Residential Asbestos Removal & Disposal
- Asbestos Roofs
- Floor Tiles
- Asbestos Siding
- Asbestos Testing
- Domestic Demolition & Excavation
Office Buildings & Commercial Property
- Asbestos, Lead & Mould Inspections
- Asbestos Testing
- Asbestos Removal and Abatement
- Asbestos Clearance Certificates
- Strip Out and Small Demolitions
- Contaminated Soil Remediation
- Air Quality Monitoring
Industrial Sites and Buildings
- Asbestos and Hazmat Remediation
- Identification & Clearance Inspections
- Asbestos Testing & Monitoring
- Small Industrial Demolitions
- Excavation and Soil Removal
Absolute Environmental Services handles the entire removal process, from inspecting the suspected areas and taking samples to the removal and disposal of the asbestos at government-approved facilities. We also partner with environmental consultants to provide you with Asbestos Management Plans, Asbestos Registers, etc.
We pride ourselves on the ability to take on the largest asbestos removal projects. We have supervisors and removal personnel on our books that have been in the asbestos removal industry since its inception in the late 1980’s. There are very few asbestos removal projects these men have not been involved in – everything from garden sheds to power stations.
Our experience also informs AES’ approach to demolition and excavation, mould remediation and lead dust removal, giving us an advantage over other contractors in the critical skill areas of containment, air flow control and decontamination – essential to preventing cross contamination of clean areas and leaving a safe environment for re-occupation. We can also provide air monitoring services to make sure that the presence of any hazardous materials always remains within safe levels.
Our number one mission is to get rid of the presence of asbestos in the most common places where people live, in order to maintain a safe environment and a healthy lifestyle. We have successfully completed hundreds of projects, both small and large scale, commercial and residential, friable and non-friable, including:
- Asbestos removal from the Commonwealth Bank of Australia at 546-548 George Street, Sydney (Heritage Building) – for A. & P. Parkes Constructions P/L
- Removal of asbestos plaster ceilings at Government House (Heritage Buildings) – for The Historic Houses Trust of NSW
- Removal of asbestos lagging from locomotives at NSW Rail Museum Thirlmere & Broadmeadow Depot – for Transport Heritage
- Asbestos removal at the Spit Bridge, Mosman – for Lend Lease Pty Ltd
- Removal of asbestos eaves and barge capping at RAAF Base Richmond Building 595 – for S&A Contracting
- Removal of friable asbestos containing fireproofing from 181 Miller St North Sydney – for Enfold
- Removal of asbestos containing soil at Wickham Interchange Rail Project – for Novorail
- Friable asbestos removal for the M4 Widening Project
Our clients say…
Thanks Andrew. The boys did a great job.
We were very happy with the removal of the fibro, so thank you very much to both you and the team.
Thanks for a great job
It was so good to see such a clean and tidy site after you had finished. See you on the next job.