Our mould remediation services include the identification and removal of moisture and mould from homes or commercial buildings, followed by an eco-friendly spore elimination procedure, drying, dehumidification and air purification treatments.
We offer an obligation free inspection report that provides you with a detailed analysis and cause of the issue, and a detailed quote for mould removal.
Absolute Environmental Services Pty Ltd accredited for:
- IICRC S500 Professional Water Damage Restoration
- IICRC R520 Professional Mould Remediation
Mould Inspection & Reports
We inspect your home or office environment and test it using moisture meters, infrared cameras, temperature and humidity equpment in order to determine and put into place a process to eliminate the root cause of the mould growth.
Mould Remediation Process
Safe mould removal processes – with eco-safe biocides and HEPA vacuums. We use only natural eco-safe biocides. In many cases the householder or tenant does not even need to leave the premises.
Air purification processes via air scrubbers
Drying and dehumidification via air movers and dehumidifiers
We can install moisture barriers and highly efficient equipment to reduce the likelihood of mould issues.
AES has internationally recognised accreditation in the fields of water restoration and applied microbial restoration (mould remediation). We also use the most advanced equipment available, to ensure safe remediation works, and prevent the cross contamination of clean areas: negative air machines with HEPA filter, dehumidifiers, HEPA vacuums.
AES approach mould remediation with a diligent focus on safety. We use only eco-safe biocides in our treatments, and implement strict controls to remove visible AND invisible spores, to prevent cross contamination of clean areas, and to leave a safe environment for re-occupation.
Our Mould Remediation Services
- A detailed visual inspection, moisture readings, infrared imaging, temperature and humidity readings, in order to determine and put into place a process to eliminate the root cause of the mould growth – usually a water ingress problem from blocked or damaged drains and gutters, ineffective weather proofing, ground water from flooding, and so on.
- Drying and dehumidification via air movers and dehumidifiers
- Safe mould removal processes – with eco-safe biocides and HEPA vacuums. We use only natural eco-safe biocides, such as tea tree oil, distilled vinegar, diluted alcohol, borax, when decontaminating settled spore areas, and have had an outstanding success. In many cases the householder or tenant does not even need to leave the premises.
- Air purification processes via air scrubbers
- Installation of moisture barriers
- Hydrogen peroxide vapour treatments (when necessary)
- In situ and remote contents cleaning
Mould Remediation Process
Mould came into the public eye a few years ago as a potential health risk, and we now know following additional research that some toxic moulds do pose a risk to people in any of the following categories:
- Very young children
- Very old people
- People with chronic respiratory disorders
- People with compromised immune systems
- People naturally sensitive to or allergic to mould
Step 1. Inspection
Identifying the areas affected by mould
We inspect your home or office environment and test it using moisture meters, humidity readers, etc. Taking into account the air flow system, the building’s age and materials, the roofing and other construction features, we check dew points, air temperature and humidity, to detect the presence of mould.
Step 2. Removal
Eliminating the mould from the affected areas
We use the latest technology to treat the contaminated walls, ceilings or floors. The infestation is removed from the hard surfaces. The process is then completed by the application of a special substance to remove the remaining mould spores that can still spread and cause health issues.
Step 3. Protection
Destroying the mould spores completely
The spores are airborne and remain in the rooms even after the visible mould is removed. They must be thoroughly destroyed to stop the mould from returning in another room. To make sure that the spores are eradicated, we employ a procedure called fogging. A nontoxic decontamination substance is sprayed in all the rooms, creating a mist that spreads similarly to steam, for optimal coverage. The substance is biodegradable and safe for people and does not harm clothes or furniture.
Fogging will succesfully eliminate spores and bacteria from the air and surfaces, preventing the reapparition of the mould.
Our clients say…
Thanks Andrew. The boys did a great job.
Very Happy!We were very happy with the removal of the fibro, so thank you very much to both you and the team.
Thanks for a great jobIt was so good to see such a clean and tidy site after you had finished. See you on the next job.