No matter which client, Absolute Environmental Services (AES) strives to accomplish the highest quality of service: Asbestos Fence Removal, Asbestos Floor Removal, Asbestos Roof Removal, Asbestos Sheet Removal, Asbestos Siding Removal, Asbestos Tile Removal, Removal of Asbestos Insulation and Removing Asbestos Walls, to ensure that jobs are complete to the highest of standards and in a prompt manner. Every member on our professional team recognises client value and works to exceed customer expectations, maintaining responsiveness, value and accountability.
Recently Completed Projects
AES has been involved in more than 120 Hazardous Materials Removal Projects. Some of the company’s recent projects are listed below:
- NSW Public Works – Removal and treatment of asbestos materials Newtown High School S of Performing Arts (Heritage Sandstone Buildings)
- Department of Housing NSW – Asbestos removal on multiple new and older style buildings from the department of Housing NSW portfolio (external and internal works)
- Lend Lease Pty Ltd – Asbestos removal at the Spit Bridge,Mosman
- A. & P. Parkes Constructions P/L – Asbestos removal at Commonwealth Bank of Australia at 546-548 George Street, Sydney (Heritage Building)
- Rail Corporation NSW – Asbestos removal at railway stations (Many of which are Heritage listed structures)
- Leighton Contractors – Sothern Sydney Freight Line (asbestos removal around rail infrastructure sites)
- The Department of Premier & Cabinet & The Historic Houses Trust of NSW – Removal of asbestos plaster ceilings at Government House (Heritage Buildings)
6 Aug 2012 by James Hurt.
Thanks Andrew. The boys did a great job. ★★★★★
19 Apr 2012 by Annette (North Willoughby).
We were very happy with the removal of the fibro, so thank you very much to both you and the team. ★★★★★
21 Jun 2011 by Tony.
Thanks for a great job, it is was so good to see such a clean and tidy site after you had finished.
See you on the next job. ★★★★★
12 Sep 2013 by Pip Wood.
Thanks Andrew, the guys did a great job! . ★★★★★
12 Sep 2013 by Phillip Rayner (Castle Towers Centre Management).
I have completed a visual inspection and am very happy with the results, additionally feedback from the tenant was also positive.
Thank you for your assistance and timely response to this work. I do not get many asbestos jobs however you will be my first call for any future works.
Thanks again for a job well done. ★★★★★